[OSRM-talk] [OSRM-Talk] Compiling on CentOS6

James Litton litton.james at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 19:18:39 UTC 2013

Florian,

I'm not sure which version of OSRM you are using, but if I remember
correctly it can't find lua because it is looking in the wrong place. With
the scons version we had edited the file to find the actual location of it.
With the cmake version it's a bit easier, you can just specify it with -D
LUA_LIBRARY and it will work fine.

I'm afraid though that if you continue you'll have a bunch of other errors.
We have gotten OSRM to build on Centos 6, but you have to chase down some
dependencies and build some other packages and it'll be a long road.

If you want to just evaluate OSRM, the impression I get is that it builds
more easily on debian based distros.

James