[OSRM-talk] Running several OSRM instances?

Emil Tin emil at tin.dk
Thu May 16 06:08:42 UTC 2013

Thanks! I tried the following setup, which seems to work fine:

ProxyPass /cargobike/ http://127.0.0.1:5001
ProxyPass / http://127.0.0.1:5000

OSRM intances then listens on port 127.0.0.1, port 5000/5001.

At first I thougt I could leave the normal instance running on port 80, but Apache and OSRM can't both listen on port 80.

Of course it would be easier if OSRM supported several profiles out of the box. It might also save space, since things like names and nearest neighbor grid could be shared.