[OSRM-talk] What is the map.osrm.timestamp ?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Nov 14 01:48:17 UTC 2013

Hi Dennis,

What is the map.osrm.timestamp? And what needs to be in it?

osrm-routed --help refers to .timestamp file. But I have see nothing
that describes it.

The page https://github.com/DennisOSRM/Project-OSRM/wiki/Running-OSRM
refers to a server.ini file and links to it in the repository, but it is
missing. I found a server.ini, extractor.ini and contractor.ini files in
the libosrm branch. Are these still valid or obsolete? These look like
they are just an alternative way of passing arguments to the commands.
Is this correct?

Sorry for all the questions?

-Steve