[OSRM-talk] Making progress on dumping pgRouting tables to OSRM

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Nov 15 02:25:13 UTC 2013

Antonio,

Thank you for the feedback on CURL, and the other references.

I kind of look at the development path as get it working then figure out
how to make it fast. Get it working allows use to validate the approach,
but having feedback like this is great so we can avoid the same issues
others have already discovered.

I'll have to read up on the apache httpclient stuff. I have never seen
that before.

Did you write a wrapper for your requests to OSRM via httpclient? Can
you share that?

Thanks,
   -Steve