[OSRM-talk] introduction; question about web interface of project-osrm.org

Emil Tin emil at tin.dk
Mon Dec 8 19:30:32 UTC 2014

Yes, you can send GET requests to router.project-osrm.org to compute routes between locations. The API is documentat at https://github.com/Project-OSRM/osrm-backend/wiki/Server-api <https://github.com/Project-OSRM/osrm-backend/wiki/Server-api>.

See https://github.com/Project-OSRM/osrm-backend/wiki/Api-usage-policy <https://github.com/Project-OSRM/osrm-backend/wiki/Api-usage-policy> for usage policy.

Kindly,
Emil Tin