[OSRM-talk] Run more than one instance on same host

Rodolphe Quiédeville rodolphe at quiedeville.org
Wed Feb 5 09:53:26 UTC 2014

Rodolphe Quiédeville <rodolphe at quiedeville.org> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to run more than one instance on the same host, obviously
> I'll use a different tcp port for listenning, but what about files in
> /dev/shm ?

I had a look at the source code, and a solution could be to concatenate
the tcp port number to filename in /dev/shm as is the filenames will
for example for sem.query rename to :

/dev/shm/sem.query.5000

What do you think about this solution ?
May I implement it and propose a path in this way ?

Regards,

--
Rodolphe Quiédeville
Expert Tsung - Consulting en performance des SI