[OSRM-talk] Advice on profiles - exclude Ferries

Brent Vardy brent.vardy at challengelogic.net
Tue Jan 21 19:51:22 UTC 2014

Hello,

I’ve recently configured and have a working OSRM server however when calculating some routes the use of ferries is causing some results to be in correct. I’ve been looking through the different profiles on the OSRM Github site but it is still unclear to me how I can easily exclude ferry routes from any route calculations I post to my server.

I would appreciate any help/advise in understanding what it is I need to do?  I’ve been unable to find any documentation specific to the settings in the profile.lua file and again would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.

Kind Regards
Brent