[OSRM-talk] Elevation in OSRM result (for profile)

Elisabeth Leu elisabeth.leu at camptocamp.com
Thu Mar 6 14:06:52 UTC 2014

Hi List,

This e-mail just to let you know that we decided to work on integrating the
elevation output in OSRM.

The goal is to have elevation in the geometry of the output JSON as well as
in the GPX, and an option in OSRM to enable elevation (disabled by default).

We might ask questions about it in the next days / weeks, with the final
goal to suggest this feature as a pull request for reviewing.

We are open to take opinions and remarks about it, esp. concering a future
pull request for OSRM master/develop.

Best regards,
Radu, Yves, Stéphane and Elisabeth

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 8:49 AM, Yves Bolognini <
yves.bolognini at camptocamp.com<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','yves.bolognini at camptocamp.com');>

Elisabeth Leu

Camptocamp SA
PSE A