[OSRM-talk] Operating on the original road network graph

Matthias Schwamborn schwamborn at informatik.uos.de
Mon Mar 17 15:54:30 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I would like to implement plugins which operate on the original road
network graph (nodes=road segment end points/crossings, edges=road
segments). However, I must admit that I'm somewhat overwhelmed by all
the graph-related data structures. Which one is used for the original
graph? Is it even accessible during runtime (since it doesn't seem to be
used for routing etc.)? Can you please give me some pointers on where to
start? Thanks!

Best regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Schwamborn

University of Osnabrück         Tel.:   +49-541-969-7167
Institute of Computer Science   Fax:    +49-541-969-2799
Albrechtstr. 28                 E-mail: schwamborn at informatik.uos.de
D-49076 Osnabrück, Germany      http://cs.uos.de/schwamborn/