[OSRM-talk] Beginner question: default car profile and tracktype/smoothness/surface

Fernando Trebien fernando.trebien at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 16:53:45 UTC 2014

Not a problem, I'll remove them from this proposal. I was just
following the interest the Australian community seemed to have in
this.

--
Fernando Trebien
+55 (51) 9962-5409

"The speed of computer chips doubles every 18 months." (Moore's law)
"The speed of software halves every 18 months." (Gates' law)