[OSRM-talk] OSRM can consider terrain elevation and traffic jam

Vincent Blanqué vincentblanque at bicicultura.cl
Fri May 2 03:05:48 UTC 2014

Dear OSRM users,

I am newbie in this community. I have to build a routing planner for
cyclist in a city with some hill and traffic jam in certain hour.

I would like to know if OSRM is able to take in account terrain elevation
(SRTM) in its routing algorithm. I read some post in 2012 about this topic,
but I don't know how to integrate this parameter.

Same question for traffic jam, is it possible to consider it?

best regards,

Vincent