[OSRM-talk] Selectively avoiding London Congestion Charge

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon May 19 13:53:09 UTC 2014

So there might be a work around to this problem is you want to place
high costs on the congested area. This would cause the routes to avoid
this area but still allow you to start or end a route in the congested area.

The side effect of doing this it the the cost might not reflect accurate
drive times.

-Steve W