[OSRM-talk] Using OSRM linked into other code?

Jacob Roope jacobcroope at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 17:48:06 UTC 2014

Stephen and Per,

Have you considered precomputing your matrix. It is front end intensive but
I currently store the entirety of North America in my database for analysis
and it is much quicker than running all the HTTP requests as needed.

Also, there is a distance matrix feature in the latest builds that does
drive time if that is all you need.
https://github.com/Project-OSRM/osrm-backend/wiki/Server-api#distance-tables

If those don't solve your problem I can share my pre-building code with
you.

Jacob

On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 12:17 PM, Stephen Woodbridge <woodbri at swoodbridge.com