[OSRM-talk] OSRM Bright layer

Dennis Luxen info at project-osrm.org
Wed Oct 8 13:20:49 UTC 2014

Jelmer,

the style is not public yet, but is very much tied into the Mapbox.com rendering chain. I am not sure how self-hostable it would be as it is right now. There’s a cool tool called Mapbox Studio that lets you define your own styles. You can find it here: https://www.mapbox.com/mapbox-studio/

—Dennis

—
Want to support OSRM development? Buy us a beer: http://www.amazon.de/registry/wishlist/1V2TKTFOZIU80