[OSRM-talk] Routing difference between fresh install and project-osrm.org

Dennis Luxen info at project-osrm.org
Thu Oct 9 08:58:42 UTC 2014

Hi,

the demo instance uses the latest revision from develop branch and update 2–3 times a day with fresh data. Differences may come from using the master branch or a different (and perhaps outdated) data extract.

—Dennis

—
Want to support OSRM development? Buy us a beer: http://www.amazon.de/registry/wishlist/1V2TKTFOZIU80