[OSRM-talk] Cassiar Higway, Canada partially unroutable.

Dennis Luxen info at project-osrm.org
Mon Oct 13 07:49:49 UTC 2014

Jerl,

OpenStreetMap is open to contributions to everyone. While I already fixed the connectivity for the issue at hand, you can find a lot of information on how to start mapping here: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Beginners'_guide

—Dennis

—
Want to support OSRM development? Buy us a beer: http://www.amazon.de/registry/wishlist/1V2TKTFOZIU80