[OSRM-talk] .dll and .so of OSRM, with API

Per Lindberg per.lindberg at facilityparking.com
Wed Oct 15 15:45:33 UTC 2014

Is there, or will there be, a distribution of the OSRM
routing engine that contains a Windows .DLL and a Unix .so file,
that can be linked with any application program?

That would be very useful indeed; sending gobs of HTTP requests
to a separate server is pessimal in some situations. Having an
API (with calls similar to the HTTP interface) would be great!

My apologies if this a known issue that has already been
discussed; I couldn't find it in the mail archives
(a search mechanism would be quite useful there).

Best regards,
Per Lindberg