[OSRM-talk] finds routes with arrivals from the right

Fernando Pacheco fernando.pacheco at ingesur.com.uy
Wed Apr 22 18:13:07 UTC 2015

First, I answer myself: The PhantomNode structure elements
(forward_node_id, reverse_node_id, etc) are set in different
methods/functions in StaticRTree class and are very similar to
EdgeBasedNode structure.

The ids of nodes in EdgeBasedNode structure are different from internal
nodes ids (OSRM).

The EdegeBasedNode structure have u and v elements, that are the indices
of internal nodes (OSRM id). With them, you can find the coordinates of
each node of the segment and / or the original node id (OSM id).

The PhantomNode structure do not have u and v elements (why?).

Then, what is the best way to get the internal id (OSRM) from
forward_node_id and reverse_node_id of each PhantomNode?.

Thanks. Fernando.

--
Ing. Fernando Pacheco M.S.L.

Ingesur srl
Dirección: Reconquista 268 apto. 511, Montevideo, Uruguay.
Teléfonos: +598 29161459, +598 99627932
Web: http://www.ingesur.com.uy/