[OSRM-talk] Shortest route given start and end point

Julien Coupey julien at coupey.fr
Wed Dec 9 22:07:57 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have used a strategy close to what is described in the mentioned
ticket (see my comment there). It did work for another project to add
this specific feature to an existing TSP solver.

As for the "computationally expensive" side, it is all a matter of
trade-off between computing time and solution quality. My experience is
that 1000's can still be tackled in a matter of seconds with very decent
results.

Hope this can help,
Julien