[OSRM-talk] Demo server down time

Patrick Niklaus patrick.niklaus at student.kit.edu
Fri Dec 11 18:01:39 UTC 2015

The problem was fixed and we are back up. We are running the server in
debug mode for now, to catch assertions and have faster turn-a-rounds
on bugs like this. That means queries will be somewhat slower. The
load on the server is pretty low however, so I don't expect any
serious performance implications for most users.

Best,
Patrick