[OSRM-talk] Server API change

Patrick Niklaus patrick.niklaus at student.kit.edu
Sun Dec 20 18:27:53 UTC 2015

Hey!

in preparation to the OSRM v4.9.0 release we merged a few pull
requests to our development branch. These changes are now reflected on
the demo server:

- The status code for `ok` was changed from `status: 0` to `status: 200`
- There is an additional status code `208` for no segment found (with
regard to failed coordinate snapping)
- `viaroute` has a maximum limit of 500 coordinates
- `trip` has a maximum limit of 100 coordinates
- `locate` service gone, use `nearest` instead

You can expect the official 4.9.0 release soon, as we sort out the last bugs.

Cheers,
Patrick