[OSRM-talk] OSRM 4.9.0 released

Aurélien .... kinju59 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 17:41:25 UTC 2015

Hi,

When you define the CSV file structure "from_osm_id;to_osm_id;edge_value",
what means the "osm_id" ? Two vertex of an edge or a set of connected edges
?

For example, e is an edge and n a vertex :

Should we make a CSV file with 4 lines (n1-n2, n2-n3, n3-n4, n4-n5) or one
line (e1-e4) ?

Thank you very much for your work, and happy new year in advance !

Kin