[OSRM-talk] Use (custom) public transport for routing

Marijn marijn.vandevoorde at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 10:43:16 UTC 2015

Hi all.

I was wondering if public transport routing has been added to osrm and,
moreover, a combination with walking.

On top of that, I can't really use existing public transport routes, but i
do have shape files & can generate their gtfs alternatives to import into
an osrm file.

>From what I see, it doesn't look very promising and I'll probably will just
have to determine the nearest stop on the map and then use OSRM to generate
the walking route to that stop and from the stop closest to their
destination to that destination. And then everything in between, the public
transport part itself, I'll probably have to calculate myself?

Thank you so much!

Marijn