[OSRM-talk] Transit routing

Mark Lester mc_lester at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 27 06:20:57 UTC 2015

What plans, if any, are there to handle public transit systems in OSRM, and thus subsequently OSM.I am trying to develop an open access GTFS editor. I am running a route planning service using OTP, but I only really need that as part of a developer/editor environment, i.e with which to test a timetable before submitting. If I can shove my data at OSM I hope to get at some groups , in particular in India, to work on early projects and to get some momentum for developing a public "Potlach for timetables".
If anyone else has  GTFS editor they want or already have floated, please get in touch.

WikiTimetabe - Crowd Sourced Trip Planner
|   |
| WikiTimetabe - Crowd Sourced Trip PlannerWikiTimeTable - Crowd Sourced Trip Planner - Choose a country from  |
|  |
| View on wikitimetable.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |