[OSRM-talk] Transit routing

Pierre-Léo Bourbonnais leo at leograph.com
Fri Feb 27 12:42:13 UTC 2015

I have already built a Transit routing machine. It’s currently coded in Ruby on Rails, but if someone wants to build it with C++ to enhance calculations, it would be great. Right now, one calculation takse between 2 and 10 seconds for a network with multiple agencies and more than 9 millions stop times for a specific service time. The algorithm used is http://i11www.iti.uni-karlsruhe.de/extra/publications/dpsw-isftr-13.pdf
It uses OSRM for transfer routing (walking).

Contact me for more information about this.