[OSRM-talk] osrm-extract hangs on osmosis updated germany file

Florian Lohoff f at zz.de
Tue Jun 30 06:47:00 UTC 2015

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 12:33:20AM +0200, Patrick Niklaus wrote:
> Seems like you have some ways in your data that reference non-existing
> nodes (otherwise the bug would not have hit). That can happen if
> changesets are accidentally skipped.

Jochen Topf just a few days ago noted on talk we have those kinds of
referential integrity problems in the main Database due to API bugs.
Other people have since then spoken up and saw similar issues.

Mail attached - So it might even be that the osm.pbf file is a real
replica of the database

> If you can upload your extract somewhere I can try to replicate the crash.

When at work i put it up somewhere ..

Flo
     We need to self-defense - GnuPG/PGP enable your email today!