[OSRM-talk] arrive to destination on the adequate side in two-way streets

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Mar 10 14:18:23 UTC 2015

Fernando,

Here are some other oddities that are related to this problem:

http://osrm.at/blp

In this example the route should be from green, yellow, to red. But in
this case it appears to not honor the implied direction and reorders the
points or it does a uturn at the yellow that is not noted in the
directions. What the route should look like  is similar to this:

http://osrm.at/a3p

I have moved it over to the oneway streets to force the path. Or the
path could like like this:

http://osrm.at/blq

where it bypasses the red going the wrong direction, around the block to
yellow then back to red.

This is a good application to see how OSRM responds to various route
requests given different conditions.

-Steve