[OSRM-talk] new criterion to add to the project

Romain NKONGO romain.rnk49 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 22:53:47 UTC 2015

Hello again everyone,

These times, I'm struggling to add a new criterion to the OSRM project. I
added this criterion to the Lua script and to the ExtractionnWay class and
builded successfully my project with the osrm-extract classes modified. The
real problem now is the osrm-prepare part : in which classes should I add
my criterion, given it is an edge weight like the speed? Has anyone ever
tried to add a new edge weight to his/her project?

Romain.