[OSRM-talk] alter speed profile

Jorne De Blaere jorne.deblaere at conundra.eu
Thu May 7 12:28:17 UTC 2015

Hey,

Thanks for the quick reply. I checked it out and changed

if max_speed and max_speed > highway_speed then
        result.forward_speed = max_speed
        result.backward_speed = max_speed
else
        result.forward_speed = highway_speed
        result.backward_speed = highway_speed
end

if max_speed and max_speed > highway_speed then
        result.forward_speed = highway _speed
        result.backward_speed = highway _speed
else
        result.forward_speed = max_speed
        result.backward_speed = max_speed
end

But now i have a giant traveling time, any sugestions on this?

Kind regards,
Jorne