[OSRM-talk] alter speed profile

Jorne De Blaere jorne.deblaere at conundra.eu
Fri May 8 13:44:41 UTC 2015

Patrick,

I tried by deleting the whole if else condition and setting it to
result.forward_speed = highway _speed
result.backward_speed = highway _speed

still highway is not "the highway" but all roads.
Is there is way of limiting only one type of road. For example, in Belgium trucks are limited in speed on highways (90km/h) while the max on hightways is 120km/h. The other types of road should stay the same as the tag provided by osm.

Kind regards,

Jorne De Blaere

jorne.deblaere at conundra.eu
+32 485 57 02 08
Guldensporenpark 120, BE 9820 Merelbeke
Willem Alexanderlaan 45, NL-4532 DB Terneuzen
www.conundra.eu