[OSRM-talk] enable research by coordinates

Stefan Göckeritz admin at s-goecker.de
Thu May 21 09:21:07 UTC 2015

Hey Marc,

you can actually just input coordinates in the form of "lon,lat" and you
will be taken to this place.
Also the marker is placed accordingly.

The popups can be implemented on top of the leaflet web interface.
There are several examples on the net, you may have a look at the
leaflet page http://leafletjs.com/index.html [2]
Hope this helps

Cheers
Stefan