[OSRM-talk] URL Parameters

MapsMarker.com info at mapsmarker.com
Wed Nov 11 21:14:16 UTC 2015

Hi Daniel,

thanks for the link to details - I guess the best long-term approach will be
to set up my own OSRM instance, anyway this will still need some time...

best,

Robert

Hi Robert,

  See https://github.com/Project-OSRM/osrm-backend/wiki/Api-usage-policy
<https://github.com/Project-OSRM/osrm-backend/wiki/Api-usage-policy> for our
published policy on this.  The service you can access publicly is a *demo*
service, and can change at any time, for any reason.

  If your customers need a reliable routing service, there are numerous
OSRM-based routing services that can offer API stability and an SLA.  You
could offer those integrated into your commercial Wordpress plugin.  You
could host your own OSRM instance as well.

daniel