[OSRM-talk] Extended graph output file

Daniel Patterson daniel at mapbox.com
Wed Nov 11 22:16:57 UTC 2015

Pedro,

  There is some work-in-progress on the `edge_segment_lookup` branch that can give you some insight.  If you enable the `-DDEBUG_GEOMETRY` flag with `make`, then `osrm-extract` and `osrm-prepare` can be instructed (with a new command-line parameter) to dump out some geometry information in GeoJSON format.

  `osrm-extract` will dump out turn and stop-sign penalties with coordinates and bearings.
  `osrm-prepare` will dump out individual segment weights (deciseconds) and speed values used in the final routing graph.

  It's not super-easy to use, but it gives complete insight into the routing graph in a visual form.  You can load the files into QGIS for visualization.

daniel