[OSRM-talk] osrm-routed and multiple states

Alex Farioletti alex at tcbcourier.com
Wed Nov 18 21:32:35 UTC 2015

I use osmosis too. My use-case is multiple cities across the world, but
only within those cities. I DL my city files from
https://mapzen.com/data/metro-extracts and use osmosis to merge them into
one large pbf. it greatly decreases server load and extraction time.

*Alex Farioletti*
*415.312.1674*
*tcbcourier.com <http://tcbcourier.com> *