[OSRM-talk] public transport routing

Sat Nov 21 12:33:38 UTC 2015

Daniel J H wrote:
> If you want to implement the transit routing yourself, a solid start is
> Connection Scan --- "Intriguingly Simple and Fast Transit Routing"
>
> quite easy to implement but also has its limitations.

Not sure whether it's de rigeur to mention Mapzen on the mailing list of
a Mapbox-supported project ;), but they're doing some interesting work
with public transport routing:

	https://transit.land/
	https://mapzen.com/blog/valhalla-intro

It's some way off primetime yet, I think, but really cool to see people
working in this space. And of course there's always OpenTripPlanner -
http://www.opentripplanner.org/

cheers
Richard