[OSRM-talk] Geometry Polyline Coordinates multiplied by 10

Bryan Coutts bryan.coutts1994 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 23:57:46 UTC 2015

I'm trying to use OSRM to supply routes as polylines. I've noticed that,
when I use a standard decoder to decode these polylines (i.e. Python's
polyline package), the lat/lon coordinates I get are multiplied by a factor
of 10. Googling around, I found that this is due to OSRM producing
coordinates at a higher precision; is there a way for me to decode these
without writing my own decoder, or digging into an existing one? Is it safe
for me to simply divide the decoded coordinates by 10?

Thanks,
Bryan