[OSRM-talk] Modifying the graph with ad-hoc time penalties at intersections

Guillaume Barreau g.barreau at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 18:46:20 UTC 2015

Hello,

I would like to OSRM for a research project but I have this unusual
requirement. I would want to be able to add time penalties at some sets of
vertices (defined by their id) that would be used to compute the fastest
routes in a table calculation. My input would therefore be a list of
(node_id,delays) to be added to the underlying graph. Is this feasible? I
am prepared to modify the code if needs be, I don't expect to be able to do
this with a config file. If it is feasible, could someone point me in the
right direction?

Thank you very much for your help,

Guillaume