[OSRM-talk] osrm rail extract & lua content

Luc Van Linden luc.vanlinden at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 16:32:54 UTC 2015

Hi

We have been trying to test OSRM on the railway lines in Belgium. (on
windows using the windows binary builds)

The full belgian osm file works with the standard profile.lua  (car
profile). We can run extract, prepare and run.

When we try to use a railway profile, osrm.extract stops working.

We have used the following thread without succes:

https://www.mail-archive.com/osrm-talk@openstreetmap.org/msg00320.html

So not clear if we have sufficient things covered in the lua file for the
extract.

tx

Luc