[OSRM-talk] OSRM Website Re-Design

Rudolf Mayer rudolf.mayer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 10:28:48 UTC 2015

Hi!

On Chromium in Linux, it seems that I need to press <enter> twice in the
from/to fields for the request to be processed.
I type e.g. "Favoritenstrasse, Wien", and then press <enter>, nothing
happens; on the second time pressing <enter>, the address gets processed
and changes to "Favoritenstra├če, Favoriten, Wien, 1100, ├ľsterreich".

Greetings
Rudolf