[OSRM-talk] OSRM Website Re-Design

gleam at i2pmail.org gleam at i2pmail.org
Tue Sep 29 11:46:56 UTC 2015

On 2015-09-29 09:33 UTC <osrm-talk at openstreetmap.org> wrote:
> Hey,

Salut!

> the OSRM website got a long needed redesign yesterday thanks to Amy
> Lee Walton and Lauren Budorick.

oh.

> http://project-osrm.org

Nothing to open with iceweasel 38.2.1 nothing at all.

> and
>
> http://map.project-osrm.org

Oh!
Leaflet. mapbox, openstreetmap at copyrightpage,  can be opened.
A demo can be started, but only a startpoint anywhere in USA can be chosen.
No finish.
And iceweasel van be closed too.

> The new interface is mainly build on Leaflet Routing Machine. Since
> our frontend[1] is mainly tailored for the needs of the demo server, I
> recommend using LRM for you own website. It is fairly customizable and
> we made sure to contribute all adjustments we needed to make back
> upstream.

Neither IRC, mail, etc ccan be chosen

> The old frontend[2] is deprecated and will not be supported anymore.

So OSRM is dead for me.

> Best,
> Patrick

ciao.