[OSRM-talk] OSRM 5.0.0 Relaese Candidate 2
patrick.niklaus at student.kit.edu
Wed Apr 13 09:16:51 UTC 2016
We just tagged `v5.0.0-rc.2`. This RC includes the following changes since RC1:
- API changes:
- Removed summary from legs property
- Disable steps and alternatives by default
- Fix `code` field: 'ok' -> 'Ok'
- Allow 4.json and 4.3.json format
- Conform to v5 spec and support "unlimited" as radiuses value.
- Report progress for gennerating edge expanded edges in the edge
based graph factory
- Add maxspeed=none tag to car profile.
- Optimize StaticRTree code: speedup 2x (to RC1)
- Optimize DouglasPeucker code: speedup 10x (to RC1)
- Optimize WebMercator projection: speedup 2x (to RC1)
- Bug fixes:
- #2195: Resolves issues with multiple includedirs in pkg-config file
- #2219: Internal server error when using the match plugin
- #2027: basename -> filename
- #2168: Report correct position where parsing failed
- #2036: Add license to storage and storage config exposed in public API
- Fix uturn detection in match plugin
- Add missing -lz to fix linking of server-tests
This release is again in conjunction with a `node-osrm` release `v5.0.0-rc.2`.
Thanks to everyone who helped with this release!
If you want to try it out, the usual `http://router.project-osrm.org`
domain now also supports requests in the V5 API scheme.
More information about the OSRM-talk