[OSRM-talk] new api table and geometry

Daniel Hofmann hofmann at mapbox.com
Fri Apr 15 14:09:49 UTC 2016

If you check the v5 spec you linked, you will see only Route, Trip and
Match providing a "geometries" option.

What you can do is this:
- do a Table request from your position against all Bus / Tram stops in the
area / in a buffer of a few kilometers
- pick n shortest routes from the Table response and temporarily store
their destination coordinates
- do n Route request from your position against the n destination
coordinates and extract the geometry

Cheers,
Daniel J H