[OSRM-talk] running on windows

John Aherne johnaherne at rocs.co.uk
Fri Apr 29 09:51:56 UTC 2016

Running the release was the first thing I tried. You'll see that in my
second email.

Failed on both machines with the urctbase.dll module.

Now I download again and make no changes to the download at all and what a
turn up for the books, it all works on both machines.

Well the slow one is still building all the data but I expect it to run as
well.

So thanks for your time and help

I still have a problem with compiling and building but I'll have to come
back for that sometime.

Doing the extract on british-isles I get a lot of restrictions invalid node
and way. Not sure how important that will be.

Thanks once again for all the work.

--
*John Aherne*

*www.rocs.co.uk <http://www.rocs.co.uk>*