[OSRM-talk] Release OSRM 5.3.2

Moritz Kobitzsch moritz at mapbox.com
Wed Aug 31 10:42:16 UTC 2016

Hey,

we released OSRM 5.3.3 fixing multiple small issues. The full list is as
follows:

# 5.3.3

  Changes from 5.3.2

    - Bugfixes

      - Fixed an issue that would result in segfaults for viaroutes with an
invalid intermediate segment when u-turns were allowed at the via-location

      - Fixed an issue that could result in segfaults when querying roads
that could require looping back to the start of a way while using a core
factor

      - Fixed an issue that could break some testcases when using a core
factor

      - Fixed an issue with parallel edges that could result in weird routes

As always the release comes with node-osrm binaries.

Cheers,
Moritz