[OSRM-talk] OSRM v5.5.2 released

Daniel Patterson daniel at mapbox.com
Thu Dec 22 05:08:49 UTC 2016

Hi all,

  We've just made a small bugfix release and tagged OSRM v5.5.2.  This release reverts a change to the map-matching code that caused some fairly major slowdowns if map-matching against the foot or bike profiles (https://github.com/Project-OSRM/osrm-backend/pull/3184).  This was an unintended side-effect of the original PR, so we'll take it back to the drawing board to see if we can re-integrate it without breaking map-matching on dense networks.

  Source code:
    https://github.com/Project-OSRM/osrm-backend/archive/v5.5.2.tar.gz

  Docker image:
    docker pull osrm/osrm-backend:v5.5.2