[OSRM-talk] Getting OSMNodeIDs in OSRM

Patrick Niklaus patrick.niklaus at student.kit.edu
Mon Feb 1 17:18:22 UTC 2016

Hey Kerrick,

the data is not available in the server anymore, but you can load it
to memory if you like (which will increase the memory consumption
quite a bit on large datasets). The idea is to adapt this [1] function
to load a exteractor::ExternalMemoryNode vector to array that can
translate from NodeID (the index to that array) to the OSM id (the id
property of the struct).

[1] https://github.com/Project-OSRM/osrm-backend/blob/f5c12ec4330c0c835fc09dc349878e4fc670b861/include/util/graph_loader.hpp#L65-L105

Hope this helps!

Cheers,