[OSRM-talk] RunQuery Output

James Grant james at grantzone.net
Mon Feb 15 21:52:25 UTC 2016

Hi there.

I'm building some code based heavily around the "simpleclient.cpp"
example in the tools section of the source code. I'm trying to simply
extract the driving distance and time from the returned JSON object.

This could be achieved by taking the object returned and manipulating it
which seems wasteful, or I could amend the code such that is purely
returned the required information. If the latter isn't realistic, then
using the existing JSON handler, how could I extract information from
the JSON object?

Cheers