[OSRM-talk] Bus routes

Richard Marsden winwaed at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 23:36:05 UTC 2016

I can't help with bus routes specifically, but I did write up some
notes about the lua config files from my own similar investigations.
See: http://www.winwaed.com/blog/2015/11/18/osrms-lua-scripts/

Basically there's no documentation, so you have to work it out
yourself from the samples and test files. If they don't make sense,
then you're expected to poke around in the source code.

Hopefully these notes will help, but they do not pretend to be
complete. Add comments regarding any corrections, and I can update
them accordingly.