[OSRM-talk] OSRM-talk Digest, Vol 37, Issue 8

Wed Jan 20 12:18:10 UTC 2016

Artur Bialecki wrote:
> I would like to use OSRM with bus routes. Basically I only want to
> extract and route against nodes and ways that belong to relation
> route=bus|tram|trolleybus

OSRM doesn't currently support route relations. You can either 'paint'
ways that are members of relations with a special tag in a
pre-processing step (how to do this is left as an exercise to the reader
:) but look at Osmosis), or use Emil Tin's very old fork of OSRM with
relation support.

Richard