[OSRM-talk] OSRM 5.3.0 API polyline encoding precsion question

Alex Farioletti alex at tcbcourier.com
Thu Jul 28 20:54:01 UTC 2016

I'm upgrading from the 4.0 API to 5.0 and I have a problem / questions:

can I set the polyline encoding precision on the server back to 6 from 5?
is it a simple change to the profile.lus i'm using?
or do i have to get my hands dirty with the source before i build it?

I have been storing the results from the OSRM queries in my db, and I have
a few million records with polylines encoded at 6, and I don't want to
pollute the DB with a new polyline schema.

*Alex Farioletti*
*415.312.1674*
*tcbcourier.com <http://tcbcourier.com> *